A few years ago, I was so negative on religions and even religious people, but recently I’m seeing the positive side of it. Although of course it’s a terrible thing when abused to control over people through politics.
- Physical movement; e.g. in muslim prayers.
- Fasting; discipline, self awareness, body’s self-healing mechanism. It’s a common practice among all religions.
- Sanitation; especially after seeing so much shit in Berlin lol
- Meditiation; we all get enough stress and anxiety in our lives.
- Education; e.g. pray towards Mecca’s direction, and that means learning compass (stars, etc), which is astronomy, which is science, which is education.
- Following rules in general is also part of a civilised society.
- and the list can go on.
It all makes sense now that why these rules were in place, especially at that time. Some of them are for sure obsolete and even against democracy, but we can still benefit from other rules.
Get a powerbank, preferably at least 10000mAh and pick the most lightweight one; there are many with similar pricing for surprising different weights.
Going cold places? invest in fleece jackets; they are lightweight, keep you warm, dry fast and can also be found other than polyester if you’re sensitive to it. Having a sporty neck scarf and a set of fingerless gloves is a smart way of reducing heat loss.
Another smart choice is to buy a fleece towel; similarly it dries quickly, it’s very lightweight and takes little space.
Can’t sleep on the airplane? definitely get an eye mask. Also a noise cancelling headset could dramatically improve the flight experience! otherwise a pair of ear plugs would help too.
That moment when you resolve all dilemmas and uncertainties.
Fully in control now.
Sometimes we have no plans, and sometimes too many that we are helpless in prioritising them; we dream, we get back to reality, we enjoy and open up, we detest and become more reserved. Life has its ups and downs and we try to survive and thrive.
You are scared and unsure, too little time? All you need is to invest in educating yourself more. Go and see the world, read more, waste time no more. We get addicted, what is addiction? It’s a sign of exhaustion and frustrations.
We need to relax and devote a few minutes every day to plan, either short or long term. The only way to get out of frustrations is to educate yourself alone, to write your thoughts and wants down. We listen to others, but we make the decision, alone.